Following in hot pursuit of the phenomenal rise and further rise of the iPad, come a mind boggling list of accessories, gadgets and apps . . . enough to confuse even the most geeky tech head. With this in mind, I have compiled a list of the best selling iPad accessories, so whether you’re looking for a gift for your significant other who has everything else, or fancy treating yourself to make your iPad experience even greater than it is already . . . take a look at some of these!
- iPad 2 Backbone Case – a pure, simple case which perfectly complements your smart cover and provides extra protection for your iPad 2. It’ll help to protect your precious iPad from scratches and dust without hampering access to the ports. It’s easy to install and is available in several great colors, including clear or white.
- iPad Handstand – this is great for those who have got plenty of other things to do with their hands . . . busy users! It has been designed specifically for the iPad 2 and makes it easier to use and manipulate the iPad using only one hand. The iPad Handstand makes the iPad into a kind of arm extension leaving a hand completely free to work with. This is really popular amongst teachers and nurses . . . could you use one?
- iStabilizer – think iPad tripod and you’re on the right lines of the iStabilizer. This iPad accessory is a lightweight, flexible tripod iPad stand, which also works well for a smartphone, iPod touch, even a digital camera
- Flexi Gel Case for iPad 2 - this is an award winning case for your iPad 2 . . . what makes it good? Well, for starters it fits your iPad perfectly while still allowing access to all of the ports, without adding lots of weight or bulk. The rubber like finish protects your iPad (and the case) from scratches and knocks, but also makes it easier to hang on to. It’s available in co-ordinating colors too . . . for that extra touch of iPad style!
- DODO Case for iPad 2 – yes, there are other great iPad accessories which are not all iPad cases, but the DODO case for iPad 2 is different to the Flexi Gel case, and is just as popular. The design of this iPad case was inspired by book binding, yep, you open up your iPad 2 like you’re reading a book. The exterior is black Moroccan cloth and the interior is soft and available in lots of different colors. The front cover of the DODO case for iPad 2 doubles up as a stand with an elastic strap to hold your iPad “book” closed when you’re not using it.
- Pogo Sketch Pro – this is the stuff dreams are made of, well, if you’re an artist anyway. The aluminium tapered body of the Pogo Sketch Pro is designed to look and feel like a paintbrush, and it is that little bit longer than many of the other stylus’s which are on the market today. There are two different drawing tips which can be used at any angle. A rubber grip adds a little comfort and you can even replace the tips whenever you need to.
- Car Charger - I know that the potential battery life of the iPad is awesome, but it’s still a great boost if you can charge your iPad 2 whilst on the move. Some of these car chargers are really awesome and have an additional USB port which means that you can charge more than one thing at a time, you can charge your iPhone along with your iPad, your iPad along with your iPod, your iPod along with your iPad . . . are you beginning to see how these things work?
- Freedom Pro Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad – not everybody needs a regular keyboard on their iPad 2, but for some people it really does make a world of difference and increases usability ten-fold (okay, maybe ten-fold is pushing it a bit, but I mean . . . increases uability a lot). The Freedom Pro Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad is one of the most popular, and you can use it for an android phone too.
- Aduro Gloves for Touchscreens for iPad – you know what they say . . . “cold hands warm heart” . . . but that doesn’t really help when your fingers are freezing cold but you need to use your iPad touch screen. That’s why these Aduro Gloves for Touchscreens for iPad are terrific, they work with all touchscreens on smartphones, eReaders etc, they’re soft, they’re comfortable, they’re warm and one size fits all!
That’s just a selection of the great iPad Accessories available today, but here’s where you can find out even more about iPad accessories.